Saturday, September 9, 2023

I'm Falling for You!

Today I'm posting with the Polkadoodles Design Team using a Fall theme and a color palette.

For my card I've selected the image 'Careful' from the Winnie Special Moments Collection. 



This is the color palette we were given to use for our fall themed cards. 

I sized the image to about 3" and used my Copic markers for all the coloring.  I used Cracked Pistachio Distressed Oxide and Polkadoodles Heavenly Circles stencil for the background effect behind the cute image. 

 The card base is 5" square (turned with the fold to the left side) and I pieced the background papers from Polkadoodles, In Love with Autumn to achieve the background sketch I wanted.  After securing the completed image to the center of the card base, I added the twine around the fold and the wax seal daisy over the knot.  The seal is secured with a heavy duty glue dot.  The sentiment was mounted on a coordinating solid cardstock and secured at an angle above the image and slightly under the wax seal.  This completed the card design. 

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on this week's Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Week 36.   We'd love to see you join us with your card entries also. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge ~ Challenge 21 

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 721 ~ Square or Rectangle  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 611/612  

Stencil Fun ~ September Challenge 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ Challenge #8


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 E37, E35, YR16, BG49, BG15, BG53

 

Products 

Careful - Winnie Special Moments

Polkadoodles Stencil, Heavenly circle 

Paper PD7955  In love with Autumn


3 comments:

  1. So adorably cute, a great image and pretty colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so so cute
    Love the seal
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam you nailed the colour palette perfectly. I love your card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete