Monday, September 18, 2023

This Is the Day the Lord has Made

Like all the months this year it seems September is flying by too!  Here it is already the middle of the month and time for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop's mid-month inspirational posting.

For today, I've selected her new Pumpkin Pie package, and I'm using the image with the grouping of pumpkins and fall leaves.  This one could use just about any fall sentiment you'd like or even a Happy Birthday or Get Well greeting. 



 

I sized the image to about 4" square and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  All the coloring was done with Copic markers.

After selecting the orange and black plaid background cardstock, I used the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Square dies for both the image and the plaid background.  I cut the card base from brown cardstock making it 6" square.

Although Jan has many sentiments that would have been perfect for this one, I have added the scripture from Psalm 118:24 and also cut the plaid matting to go behind this piece.  Each layer was then secured to the card base starting at the bottom with the large plaid matting. Before adding the sentiment, I added a layer of foam to raise it slightly.  Lastly I added the three enamel dots randomly around the image to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 207 ~ Leaves 

Craft Gals Corner ~ Challenge 247 ~ Signs of Fall 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 613-614 

Avenue 613 ~ September 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 119 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pumpkins: YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, Y38, E37, E35, E31, Acorns: E35, E37, E43, E42, Maples: YR95, Y18, YR18, Oaks: YR63, G46, Other leaves: G82, G28, Berries: R29 

 

Products 






23 comments:

  1. A stunning use of the image Pam - your have coloured it beautifully, and I do love the verse you chose to go with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful to see you are well enough to comment today! Our prayers have been many for your recovery - snail mail will arrive one day - love you sweet lady!

      Delete
  2. Love the beautiful image! All the wonderful detail and your die choices are great! The sentiment is perfect for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect, especially in the season of thanksgiving 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card looks perfect, from color and design to sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness girl! This is a beautiful card. The image is so pretty and you colored it beautifully as usual!!! I love the sentiment and it is a wonderful word to get up to this beautiful “fallish” morning here in Georgia. I will rejoice in this day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Beautiful colors and yhe sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! He has given us so much to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall card and perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card and the sentiment! Keep up your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Pam. You always do such a great job coloring. The verse you chose pairs well with the pumpkins. I love it! - Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful and I love the Bible verse.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty image and your coloring is so pretty! And thanks for providing the markers that you've used, that's helpful too. Thanks for a very inspirational project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a perfect sentiment for a beautiful card, well done! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Pam. And the verse is perfect for the season (or actually for anytime).

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely designed card and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card and a beautiful reminder that we have a lot to thank God for. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely - the colours really pop- and the colouring is just perfect. Sorry for the late comment (I was away), but thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colouring Pam - as always.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your colouring is so beautiful and the backing paper is the perfect match.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colouring and lovely image for Autumn
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. I love the detail you included on the acorns and leaves. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete