Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hang In There, Friend!

Today I'm back to sharing digital images - this one from Lee Holland Art, 'Panda on Helium Balloon'.  

While I made this for a recent 'balloon' challenge, it was perfect for a friend who is taking care of several ill family members.



I sized the image so the balloon was almost at the top of my 4" block on my template and the string was at the bottom.  

After coloring the bear and balloon with my Copic markers I used Gina Marie Designs Label Six Nesting Dies to get the fluffy cloud edge.   Next I used a cloud stencil and Distressed Oxides Fossilized Amber to make the background clouds. 

I selected the striped background and covered the A2 card front.  I pulled the sentiment from my stash and added foam to the back, but it was lost when I put it just across the bottom of the clouds.  So I added another horizontal strip of the patterned paper across the bottom of the card, then added the raised sentiment. 

Lastly I found the hello image while looking for a button to go in the balloon center.  It fit perfectly and matched the background colors too.  I secured it with a heavy duty glue dot and added the gold dot to cover the predrilled hole to complete my card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cutie Pie  ~ Challenge 186 ~ Birthdays and/or Bears  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 210 ~ Create Your Background  

Allsorts ~ Week 747 ~ 4 Legged Friends  

Cardz4Galz ~ September ~ Use Stencil, Image, Sentiment 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Balloon: B00, B04, B06, Bear: E30, E31, E43, B01, N4  

Products  

Lee Holland Art, Panda on Helium Balloon  

Gina Marie Designs, Label Six Nesting Dies 

9 comments:

  1. Lol poor panda
    Love the sky
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute with the pretty yellow clouds and cute little bear! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet and colorful encouragement card Pam. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how cute is that little bear awwww he's beautiful a fabulous card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bear, Pam, and I love his golden clouds background! What great layering dies to have, as well - so sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a cute card Pam - and a lovely thought for a friend who is under such stress. I am sure it will be appreciated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card and sure to cheer your friend, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card with a unique color of clouds that you've created here - thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute and adorable image to have with those beautiful inked clouds. Lovely card and great for your friend. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete