Tuesday, September 12, 2023

You Drive Me Batty

Polkadoodles has just released the Hocus Pocus Collection for Halloween.  There are three sets that are great for mixing and matching to make easy and cute Halloween cards.  You'll find Witches & Halloween, Ghastly Ghosts, and Autumn Fall.

Today I'm sharing four of the bats from the Autumn Fall release.



 For each of these I've sized the bats for the manilla card, Copic colored and fussy cut out.  I used the Boneshakin' Halloween Craft paper pack to cover the tags and add the borders.  Next I secured each bat to the card using foam to raise them up for a little depth.  I used a paper ribbon for the top of the tag and added the black decorative button as the finishing accent. 

I hope you'll follow to see all of the Halloween cards I've made for this season! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 5  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Monday Challenge ~ Take Flight  

Avenue 613 ~ September Challenge  (Top Rocker)

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 118 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 113 

Paper Dragonfly ~ Challenge 21 ~ Anything Flies

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products 


Polkadoodles, Hocus Pocus, Autumn Fall



Polkadoodles, Bone Shakin' Craft Paper

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable 🦇
    Love them
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are all great!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little tags that made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tags for Halloween,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete