Friday, September 22, 2023

It's The Little Things...

....that make life Big!

Today I'm posting with the Design Team from All Dressed Up with one of September's new images.  This one is Tractor Boy and I think he is just adorable.  To me this little fellow shows our farmers hard at work, yet they are always kind and gentle to their animals and pets.  What a great life lesson right there. 



 

I started by sizing the boy to just under 4" tall and printing the image on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and then used Whimsy Stamps, Notched Square dies for the edge of the image and the red polka-dotted matting. 

I backed the sentiment on the same matting paper then raised it on foam and secured at the bottom of the image.  I then added the layers as shown on a 5 1/2" square Kraft card base.  Lastly I tied the green organza ribbon at the fold and added the butterfly embellishment on top of the knot to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Elliebelle's Corner ~ I Spy Something on a Farm 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 613-614  

Paperminutes ~ Challenge 813 ~ Card for a Man 

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 78 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 76  

Farm Quest ~ Challenge 36 ~ Denim Bib Overalls  ~ Top 3

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ September

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Sky: Y11, RV00, B00, Tractor: G14, G17, Y15, C2, C3, C7, Dog: E13, E17, E31, N7, Chicken: E37, E35, E30, R29, Shovel: C2, C3, Sepia, R29, Grassy Hills: YG17, G14, G07, G05, Boy's Hair: E11, E55, E57, E23, Shirt: R46, Overalls: B93, B95, B97, Boots: R35, R46

 

Products 

Whimsy Stamps, Notched Squares 


8 comments:

  1. Pam: This image is perfect for FarmQuest!!! Thanks for linking your little farmer dude to our bib overalls theme! And don't forget that you can 'double-dip' and also enter this at our anything farm or country goes competition titled FarmQuest General Store challenge blog! Take advantage of that and increase your chances for bragging rights! Appreciatively, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable
    So so cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Pam - love the sky in the background you have created.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, but not an autumn card.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect image for our theme this month at I spy with my little eye, the card is so very cute!! Thanks so much for joining in with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great landscape scene you created in the background for your farm boy and add of the critters... You have met our requirement at Double Trouble "Any Way You Punch It" using at least one die and have used Twisted Sister's optional twist to include an animal on a farm. We are partnering with I Spy With My Little Eye and if you enter your card in our challenge you will have earned three chances to our random drawing... hope to see you there. https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/Challenge-148.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute image. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image, and perfect for our challenge theme! Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete