Monday, September 11, 2023

YOU are WHEELIE Amazing!

We'd all agree as Grandparents - our kids grow up fast and our grandkids seem to grow up even faster!  Especially when we don't see them every day, it seems they grow a foot in height just over night.

Today my grandson Spencer turns 16, which is terribly hard for me to believe! It was just the other day that I was in the delivery room watching him being born! However, I am extremely proud of him and the young man he has become. 



 He recently got his first truck, a Ford F150 and now drives to school. I'm sure this isn't exactly what his vehicle looks like as I only got a partial photo of it, but I know he will get the idea.  

I used Copic markers for the coloring and the Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant die for the stitched edge on the image and a stitched fishtail die for the computer generated sentiment.  I really like the two toned metal patterned paper for the masculine matting along with the brown Kraft card base.  

After securing all the pieces, I finished the card with the black twine wrapped at the top fold and tied the flag charm at the bow.  


Happy 16th Birthday Spencer!  

I hope your day is as special as you are!


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ September Challenge ~ Happy Birthday

 Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 107  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 542 ~ Transportations  

Ellibelle's Corner ~ I Spy Something for Boy/Man  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

C1, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, W5, Y11, B0000  

Products

~ Image copied from Goggle - free coloring book F150 image ~

Gina Marie Designs, Drop Pendant Dies

 

 

6 comments:

  1. More than perfect masculine card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card, Pam! I'm sure Spencer enjoyed your birthday truck design. The background paper coordinates perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a 16 year old, I am sure he loved receiving it! Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful masculine card for any age, Pam - love how you have tailored if to Spencer though. I know what you mean about grandies growing up so fast!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Pam and lovely colouring of the truck…. The shading really makes the white pop.

    Happy birthday for your grandson too

    Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guy cards are so hard sometimes - this one is perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this tim e at the Dragonfly Dreams Challange

    ReplyDelete