Thursday, September 28, 2023

Life's Ups and Downs

Today's card features Stamping Bella's Mini Oddballs on a SeeSaw, a new stamp I just received.  I purchased it mainly for the sentiment as I think it is one that I personally need to have ready to go as the needs of friends arise. 



After stamping the image, I stamped the sentiment separately.  I used Copic marker for the coloring and have listed the colors I used below for your reference.  

I selected a Kraft card base and green gingham check matting and secured it to the card base.  The die used is the Gina Marie Designs, Venetian Label Die and it's used for the image and matting and also the sentiment and matting.  Each piece was secured as shown in the photo to the card base.  Lastly I added the pink organza ribbon at the fold and the heart charm in the knot. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Stamping Bella's  ~ September Challenge ~ Autumn /Halloween  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 543  ~ Top Pick

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge #110  

Paper Funday ~ September ~ Challenge 57 ~ School Yard Fun 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Girl ~ Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44, Dress: R81, R83, R85, Shoes: R85, R56, 

Boy ~ Hat: V12, V15, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Shirt, V12, V15, Shorts & Shoes: B95, Socks:V15, Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, Seesaw: E71, E74, E77, C2


Products

Stamping Bella, Mini Oddballs on a Seesaw

Gina Marie Designs, Venetian Labels

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card
    Perfect sentiment
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun images and perfect coloring! Great card Pam, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is such a great one, and this is a good card to have on hand for sure! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete