Saturday, September 23, 2023

A Scary Boo to You!

Our challenge for the Polkadoodles Design Team this week was 'No cards - Make a tag, book or gift bag'.  

With Halloween approaching, I decided to make a tag to add to a gift or treat bag.   I've used several stamped  images from the Scary Boo stamp set.  All pieces were Copic colored and hand cut.





I started by covering my 2" x 4" Kraft tag with the spiderweb paper from Polkadoodles Boneshakin' Halloween Craft papers.  I Copic colored and cut a full moon for the background and secured it next, then added foam to the back of the bat and added it to the moon.    

Next I secured the witch hat at the bottom right corner of the tag.  I added foam to the back of the little vampire girl and the top of the candle stick and then secured them to the left of the hat to complete this cute little tag.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 262  

Creative Inspirational  ~ Challenge 6  

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 454 

Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge 438  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Girl: Cape: R46, Dress: V22, V25, Pumpkin: YR06, YR68, Boots, N8, Hair: B21, N3, N4, Bows: C6, Larger Witch Hat V05, V06, Y26, N8, Candlestick, E23, V25, YR06, Y15, R17, Moon: Y04, R12, R14 

 

Products   


 Boneshakin' Halloween Craft papers, PD8108 


2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween
    So darn cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little vampire! I love Halloween. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete