Friday, September 29, 2023

Focus on the Positives

There is always a friend in need of our prayers.  Today I'm sharing a masculine card I recently made using a free design from a blog that I follow 'Maxam Made', using her Woodcut Deer design.



 

I sized the image to about 4" tall and honestly couldn't decide then if I should make a bookmarker, a slimline card or a regular card.  But I liked the deep blue card base with the design, so I went with a regular card so that I could include a handwritten message. 

I used my Copic markers for coloring and the Momenta Notched Nesting Slimline Rectangle dies for the edges.  I also printed the Sending Prayers sentiment and used a Fishtail die for it.  I secured both pieces to the front of the card base and then wrapped the brown twine at the fold to complete this design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 247 ~ Signs of Fall  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 615-616 

Promarker Challenge ~ Week 709 ~ For Man or Boy 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 301 ~ Make it Digital

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tree: E17, E74, Deer: E35, Clouds: B60, B63, Rock: W2, W4, Grass: G40, YG17, 

Sky: Y00 

 

Products 

Maxam Made, Woodcut Deer (past blog)

Momenta Notched Nesting Slimline Rectangles

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome
    Many prayers for your friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design, Pam. The notched die cut scene is beautifully colored and really eye catching. Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and thoughtful card Pam. The image is just perfect and your colouring is fantastic. I like the dark background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring of this lovely image. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design with a beautifully coloured image. Love the notched die cut and it looks great against the deep blue card base. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card good masculine look. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty gals corner

    ReplyDelete