Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Yikes!

Today I'm sharing an image from The Rabbit Hole Designs. It's one I recently picked up on their discontinued sale, Clarence Sky Diver.  

Being one who is not fond of squirrels, I really wanted this one in my collection!



 

Please note the flames did not come with this stamp package.  I've added those in from a goggle search. 

To make this card, I sized the flames to fit the card front, leaving enough room for the stamped words and the image, then printed.  The image was stamped separately, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I stamped the 'CHUTE HAPPENS' under the flames once I had colored them. 

I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle dies for the decorative stitched edge on the image and the patterned background.  Then I secured Clarence to the top of the flames.  I secured the mat and image layer to the Kraft base as shown to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Paperminutes ~ Challenge 813 ~ Card for a Man  

Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge 438  

Challenge Up Your Life ~ Challenge 162  

Colorful Options ~ September ~ Outrageous Orange  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 76  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Parachute: BV13, BV02, BV000/ B06, BG05, BG02/ YR02, YR04, YR18, YR17,  Clarence: E13, E15, E17, Glasses: N5, B000, Nose: N8, Mouth: R20, R21, Flames: YR16, YR12, Y18, Y15, R05, R01  

Products 



 


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha so funny and cute
    I need to color like you... amazing
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done using an image you may not like - and a fun card as a result, Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card for parashuters/skydiver.
    Thanks for sharing at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny image! :D Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge Up Your Life, Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete

  6. Your cards turned out beautifully, really funny image.

    Thanks for sharing it at CUYL.
    GDT Heidi

    ReplyDelete