Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Never Lose Hope

Today's card is a beautiful dragonfly from Graciellie's Designs that I made for a card of encouragement.  It is from her Hope and Strength digital package.



 

I started by sizing the dragonfly to be slightly larger that the A2 card front and tilted it so that it was 'off the page'.  I layered the selected sentiment to the left and then printed on 110# Neenah cardstock. 

I decided on a monochromatic coloring scheme using Copic colors R56, R85, R83, R81.  The black body was done using N6 and N8 and the eyes were done using Y26. 

After trimming the edges, I added the patterned background and then secured both to the front of an A2 card base to complete today's design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Challenge Up Your Life ~ Challenge 162  

Cards Galore Challenge ~ Challenge 115 ~ September 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 61 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ Challenge 8

 

Pam's Pearls

   

Products 





5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That stamp is wonderful and your design is perfect with the beautiful paper! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge Up Your Life, Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love your monochromatic card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great motif, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for sharing it at CUYL.
    GDT Heidi

    ReplyDelete