Sunday, March 31, 2024

We Serve a Risen Savior!

Sing Hallelujah! Happy Easter 2024!

How awesome it is that we serve a Risen Savior!


 For this card I started with Poppy Stamps Oval Burst die.  I made about a dozen of these, so some have the purple metallic  burst like this one and some have a yellow gold burst.  

Then I used the Trinity Stamps, On the Cross die set for the cross and sash.  I lightly shaded each sash with Copic E30 then added fun foam behind the back of the cross before  securing to the center of the oval burst.

I did the sentiments on the computer with a deep purple ink shade and used a fishtail die for each of those.  I secured each of the sentiments in the center just under the cross to complete the Easter cards for 2024. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 641-642  

Clean & Simple ~ Challenge 280 ~ Dies Only  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 709 


Pam's Pearls

 

Products 





Poppy Stamps, Oval Burst

Trinity Stamps, On the Cross

Actually available at Scrapsalot, LLC by request


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card
    Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Trinity Stamps cut. When I saw the card Natalie made using it, I fell in love with it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Easter card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creativity is so inspiring, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy to serve our Risen Saviour! A simple and stunningly beautiful card Pam - it says it all!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Easter card Pam. It says it all. He has risen indeed! Coming back soon! I love the burst around the cross! Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete