Saturday, March 30, 2024

Clothed Him in a Purple Robe

This afternoon I'm sharing another page from my Scripture Art Journal.  This week we were given the book of John, Chapter 19 and allowed to pick one or two verses ourselves to make into our art image of the scripture.  

I've selected John 19, verse 2.




I used Copic V17 to highlight the edges of the completed image then secured it to the raised gold handmade background paper. 

After sizing the image to fit my journal, I added the selected scripture using coordinating purple ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers and trimmed near the edge.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 714 ~ Not A Card  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge 115  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 642/642 

CCM Scripture Journal

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Background Cross area - Y26, Y28, Thorn, E13, E25, Hair: C2, Skin: E11, E21, E00, R20, Robe: V15, V17 

 



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Pam. I was watching The Passion of the Christ last night and it really put things in perspective (again) in thinking about just how much He suffered in my/our place. What a beautiful gift He has given us. Let's continue to pray that the whole world will KNOW HIS PEACE. No Jesus = No Peace. Know Jesus = Know Peace.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful rendition of the passion of our Lord, Pam, and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully. Oh what a Saviour!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Easter card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete