Sunday, March 17, 2024

First St. Patrick's Day

There's a new chick in town celebrating another first holiday... Little Miss Olivia along with her Mommy and Daddy are celebrating their first St Patrick's Day today and Grandma Jenifer has made sure to document this special day with another Winnie the Pooh keep sake card.  



This is another great Disney coloring page image that I've reduced down to fit an A2 size card front.  After printing on 110# Neenah cardstock, I used Copic alcohol markers for all of the coloring.

I selected the light and dark shades of purple for the mats, covering the card base with the light lavender shade first.  Then I used the deep lavender cardstock to die cut the scalloped background frame and secured it behind the completed image and also a strip behind the printed sentiment. 

I added the matted image to the card front at a slightly left tilted angle.  Then I added a strip of fun foam behind the sentiment to pop it up, and then secured it to the bottom of the card base, under the image to complete the design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Allsorts ~ Week 772  

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 220 ~ Use Some Green  

Try it on Tuesday ~ Spring  

The Outlaw Challenge ~ Festive Friday Challenge ~ March

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pooh: E53, E55, Shirt: R27, R29, Pot: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, Coins: Y26, Y23, Clover: G07, YG09, Ground: YG17, G17, YG07, Sky: B000, Rainbow: R27, YR04, Y18, G07, B02, B18, BV13, Clouds: C1, C3, B60, B63, BV20, BV23

 


7 comments:

  1. This is cute
    I love the shamrocks in the grass
    Perfect touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this sweet card at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a beautiful keepsake for the new family! Thank you for joining us at TIOT, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smart card to welcome St. Patrick. Thanks for joining us in our Green challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Pam - a sweet image beautifully coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great St Patrick's Day card, thanks for joining us at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays

    ReplyDelete