Friday, March 8, 2024

Never Let Them Go

While I was out of town on a retreat this past weekend, I had a request for a 'Giraffe card'.  If you know me well - you would know a giraffe is my favorite animal!  However... no giraffe stamps in my travel stash this trip.

Digital stamps and the Hotel Business Center to the rescue!  
 


 

After showing her Angie Blom's Giraffe Trio online, she was tickled at the sentiment choices.  

I colored the trio with Copic markers and used the Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle dies for the completed image and the black matting.   I made the card base using a coordinating yellow gold cardstock and added the magenta cover mat.   Next I secured the image and black mat at the top of the card base and added three coordinating enamel dots.  Lastly I used the Stampin' Up Stitched Labels Framelits Dies for the sentiment and secured it in the center under the image.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

C.R.A.F.T.  ~ Challenge 771 ~ Winner

Craft Rocket  ~ Challenge 112 ~ For the Girls  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 516  

Simon Says ~ Monday Challenge ~ Bright & Cheerful  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 81

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Giraffe:  E30, E31, E33, YR21, YR23, YR14, E93, Y18, Eyes: YG17, E07, BG49, BG57, BG45, B63, B66, B69, Glasses: RV66, G07, B23, B63, B000

Products 




5 comments:

  1. So cute
    Hope you had fun at your retreat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and funny. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love giraffes also and your color and composition are excellent. Keep up the fabulous work.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Barb Collins

    ReplyDelete