Friday, March 15, 2024

Always

For the second posting today, I'm here to share my latest Design Team card with All Dressed Up Digital Designs.  This sassy lady is called 'Pretty in Plaits'.



 After printing her, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  Then I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die set for the decorative edge on the completed image and the lighter purple mat.   I also cut another darker purple mat about 1/8" larger on all sides of the image and sandwiched it between the two. 

I selected a 5 1/2" square card base and covered it with the green patterned mat.  After securing the image and double mats together I added them to the card base at the left angle as shown.  The sentiment was hand stamped using Versa Clair ink and added at the bottom. 

At this point I wasn't sure what embellishments I wanted to use to finish the card.  But almost immediately I happen to see the jar of silky flowers ~ and they happen to match!  Randomly I added the flowers around the side of the image and one to counterbalance at the tag.  I used enamel dots for the flower centers and around the image. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter  ~ Challenge 587 ~ Spring Colors  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 639/640  

Try it on Tuesday ~ Spring  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95, Flowers: Y15, Y19, V91, V93, V95, V15, V17, Hat: G21, G24, Shirt: V12, V15, V17, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Around: G0000

 

Products



 

4 comments:

  1. She is pretty
    Love how you matched her flowers with your flowers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image, Lovely springtime flowers in her hat. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! The colours you've used go so well together! I love the flowers and the pretty overlapping frames. Stunning design. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - loving your colours Pam - one of my favourite combinations
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete