Friday, March 29, 2024

Pooh Wishing You a Fun Filled Easter!

Pooh Bear is back for Easter and he's bringing you baskets full of pretty colorful eggs and lots of Easter cheer!

I'm sharing the card I made for my daughter first, colored in her favorite shades of lime green.



And the second card done with pastel blues and glittery Happy Easter ribbon.


Sending loads of Easter FUN for your family this weekend! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 732 ~ Three of Anything  

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 275 ~ Easter  

Creative Crafting Uncles ~ Challenge 51 ~ Spring/Easter

 

Pam's Pearls

6 comments:

  1. So adorable
    Love the ribbon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter cards,love the cute image and P.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh Bear is adorable, great Easter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet image for an Easter card pam, and delightfully used on both cards
    May your Easter be blessed
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahh, Pooh Bear takes me back 30 years. I painted a massive mural of Pooh and Tigger on my daughter's bedroom wall when she was little. Both cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, Pooh's so adorable in his bunny onsie! Such cute cards you've made there. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete