Friday, March 15, 2024

It's Probably Time...

It's going to be a busy day here in my 'blog land' so get ready!

I'm starting the day off early with the Classic Design Challenge team as we open the March challenge with two sponsors... The Paper Shelter and Beccy's Place.  

For my project card, I've selected Beccy's Place, Ruff Day



 

After selecting the cute pup out of the set to use, I flipped the image horizontally and printed the image and selected sentiment on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers for the coloring. 

After selecting the coordinating striped patterned paper, I used the Tattered Lace, Lacy Days Die set on the sentiment and image.  Both were secured to the patterned paper and then to the blue card base.  I added three tiny blue rhinestones which match the butterfly then added the yellow organza ribbon and bow to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I hope you'll join us on this month's Classic Design Challenge 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 463 ~ Birthdays  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 128  

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 253  

Beccy's Place ~ March Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Butterfly: BG05, BG07, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y18, Dog: E35, E34, E33, E31, Shadow: W1  


Products 







12 comments:

  1. This is so cite
    Love the colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the really cute image and fun sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Pam. Great coloring of this sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the sentiment has me smiling ear to ear. I just told my husband that I plan to start lying about my age this year. Thanks for creating such a fabulous team project for The Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Classic Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely. The image, beautifully coloured, made me say aww, and the sentiment made me laugh out loud. Such a great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab image. I don't think I have seen this one. Off to look.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured and I like the brown layer.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card with this adorable puppy. Beautiful design and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus. XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Pam, I particularly like the big yellow bow you added. Such a cheerful colour and the organza is a lovely texture. You did a great job colouring the image and coordinating the cardstock and paper. Wonderful overall design!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable...love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card and the sentiment. Wonderful work. Thank you for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete