Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Pray Without Ceasing

Today's card is one of my favorite Unity Stamps, Angie Blom's Cecelia Girl.

I enjoy using this image with the sentiment 'Pray Without Ceasing' for lots of different occasions so I've made and saved a jpg file from a previous card to enable easy printing when I'm in need of this image. 



After printing I used my Copic markers for coloring and then used the Gina Marie Designs Labels Three for the decorative edge.  I used Copic BG49 to ink the edges of the completed image.  

I used a standard A2 card base and used the coordinating floral pattern for the mat.  After securing the image to the center of the card base I added the deep green enamel dots randomly around the image to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 225 ~ All Dressed Up  

Stamping Sensations UK ~ March Challenge  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 165 ~ Green  

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 667

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair:  E43, E42, E41, Dress: BG09, BG49, BG57, Grass:  YG17, G24, YG57, W1  

 

Products 




 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful image, perfect with the sentiment. Fabulous colouring and lovely palette. Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured image, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Pam, and stunningly coloured. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, and I can think of many uses for the image. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges. Rhoda DT

    ReplyDelete