Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Loaded with Eggs!

I'm always excited to share cards I've made for my customers, and I will be sharing three Easter cards made for one family over the next week.

First for the youngest boy, I've made this lavender gray bunny that is loaded down with colorful Easter eggs. 



 
This was a free coloring page image that I reduced to an A2 card size, printed and have colored using Copic markers.

I used Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the cloud like border then mounted on an A2 card base that I had covered with a deep purple mat.  

When I printed the image, I also printed the sentiment separately.  I die cut it and a coordinating piece of light blue then secured both to the the top of the card front.  Lastly I added the 'Egghunt' embellishment at the bottom corner to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 192 ~ Easter  

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 275 ~ Option Easter   

Creative Crafting Uncles ~ Challenge#57 ~ Spring and/or Easter  

Papercraft ~ Challenge 104 ~ Easter  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge #129


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bunny: BV20, BV31, BV23, BV25, Pants: B91, B93, B95, Toes: W1, W2, W3, Coat: E23, E25, E27, Mouth: E97, R21, Ears: E21, R00, Eggs: Miscellaneous 

Products 

Image - google search - coloring page



8 comments:

  1. Awe he's a cutie
    Great coloring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and a very cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fun card for Trey - I'm sure he will love it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bunny, and your colouring is lovely,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. I wish I could eat chocolate.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bunny and card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus Challenge!
    XOX, Aimes DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun Easter card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny and cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete