Monday, March 11, 2024

Come to Me

Today I'm sharing a page from a journal that I'm working on.  It's a Bible scripture journal project and this is my second year doing this type journal.  

The leader of Christian Card Makers, posts a selected scripture each week for our group to make an artistic impression of the verse.

This weeks verse is Luke 18: 16-17 and I used Unity Stamps, I Will Never Leave You Alone by Artist Phyllis Harris.


After stamping the image, I used Copic markers for the coloring.  

With my journal pages being just over 5" wide, I cut the burnt orange mat to 4 3/4" wide and 4" high.  I trimmed the completed image 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" and secured it to the background. 

The scripture was computer generated, trimmed and then secured overlapping the image and to the bottom corner.

This year long project isn't always easy but it always gratifying.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 273   

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 516  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 706 ~ Stamps  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 637-638

 

Pam's Pearls


 

Products 



 

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Pam!
    I do a little Bible Journaling myself, and it is always interesting and inspiring to see how other people are working.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page and the lovely scripture.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and the coloring is great, nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete