Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy 88th Birthday!

My brother and I along with our families are so blessed to celebrate our Dad's 88th birthday with him today!

 What design do you pick to cover 'all those years'  ????

Of course, I went straight to my Art Impression inventory and selected the Lifetime Set.  Our Dad has been the jokester from a young age until today.


For this design I loved the bright color scheme that Art Impression used for their packaging, so I basically stayed within those color families.  Then I matched with a red confetti mat and a coordinating lime green card mat.

For the die cut I used QuickKutz, Nesting Frame 8 die set.  For mounting on the card base, I secured each layer and tilted the colored image to the right on the top layer.  

Next I added the blue organza ribbon and bow at the fold. For the sentiment, I selected Beccy Place, Spring Chicken set for the hilarious sentiment .  I die cut the sentiment in the fish tail design and I added fun foam behind it, then secured it at an angle under the bow.

Happy Birthday Dad! 


 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 516  

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 278 ~ Use Red  

Ellibelle Corner ~ Something that begins with 'B'  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge 114  

Work Art Wednesday ~ Week 637-638  

Shopping our Stash ~ Not Easy Being Green


Pam's Pearls

Copics

Blues BG07, BG05, BG02, Reds: R27, R17, Green: G05, G14, YG06, Suspenders: N5, Socks, Shoes, Shadows: N0, Grounding W4 

Products






5 comments:

  1. Great colourful card,pretty bow and love the fabulous fun image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful birthday card, Pam. I'm sure your dad loved it! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card
    So funny
    He will definitely get a kick out of it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card for your dad! He sounds young at heart so I bet he loves it. Art Impressions have some fabulous stamps for oldies. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, such a fun card for your Dad Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete