Saturday, March 16, 2024

Blessings of Love and Hope

Today I'm sharing a St. Patrick's Pooh card that I made for my daughter, who is also a huge Winnie-the-Pooh fan.

No matter what our age is, we all love to get happy mail and she has always loved her 'Pooh' ~ from pj's to stuffed bears, to cards to just about any thing else.



 This image was a free coloring page from Disney and I sized it to fit a standard A2 card front.  After printing the image, I used Copic markers for the coloring. I used a gold metallic gel pen to trace over the trailing bee line.

I selected the coordinating green dotted Swiss paper for the card base matting and a smaller piece of Kraft for the offset matting.   Then I die cut the Kraft and the completed image using the Pink and Main Stitched Rounded Rectangle Dies.

After securing the dotted Swiss paper to the card base, I added the Kraft and the completed image, turning both at slight angles.  I stamped the sentiment using Versa Clair Evergreen ink and die cut it using a small tag die.  I added the green enamel dot after securing the tag to the card base and then randomly added the three additional red enamel dots to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ 3/13 Green  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 639-640 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Monday Challenge ~ Green   

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pooh:  E53, E55, E57, Shirt: R27, R29, Clover: G07, YG09, Ground: YG17, G17, YG07 

Products 

Image - Disney Coloring Page Google Search




2 comments:

  1. Awe who doesn't love Pooh
    Your daughter will love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute and fun card Pam - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete