Thursday, March 28, 2024

Egghunt Time

Last week I shared the two Easter cards for the boys in the family of three and today I'm hopping back in to complete that trio with the card I made for the little girl. 

For her Easter card,  I decided to make her bunny in shades of pink with green accents. 





 

I made a 5 1/2" square card for this one and sized the image to just under 4" prior to printing.  I also made the tag in a different area and printed both on 110# Neenah cardstock. 

I used Copic markers for the coloring and die cut the image and the sentiment with Spellbinders Label 15.  I selected the green and pink solid card stock for the background and border but then felt like the card needed something else.  I used the horizontal and diagonal heart stamps from the Parkland Dainty Borders stamps set and stamped onto the background as shown.  Lastly I added the 'Egghunt' plastic embellishment at the bottom of the card to complete the design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Shopping Our Stash ~ Weekly Challenge 518 ~ Spring Has Sprung  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 192 ~ Easter / Mother's Day  

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 68  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bunny: R81, R83, R85, RV34, Ears: R01, W1, W2, Basket: E07, E08, Eggs, Y18, YR18, G14, YG17, BV13, BV17, BG01, BG45, BG49

 

Products

Image - Google search - coloring page 

Spellbinders, Labels 15 (discontinued)


3 comments:

  1. Adorable
    She will love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card and love the cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunny on this lovely Easter card Pam. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete