Monday, April 1, 2024

Never Lose Hope

As I write this, I honestly can't believe it's April 1st!  It seems we just started writing 2024!!!  Life just speeds along and I am grateful for each day.

I'm starting off the month with my Design Team posting for Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge for April.  I've selected her Fantasy Fae 57 image and made this card of encouragement.



 
I started by sizing the image to just under 3" and printing on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic marker for the coloring and then used a simple circle die to trim the image close to the colored edge.  

Next I added that same circle die inside the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Circle Die to make the white frame.  I also cut the second smaller die for the sentiment and stamped with coordinating navy blue ink.

I selected a 6" card base and covered the front with the multi colored marble designed paper.  Then I secured the completed image, frame and sentiment to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. We’d love for you to join us in the monthly challenge!



I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 530 ~ Multi Colored Floral  

Kraft Chicks ~ Challenge 709  

Fab n Funky ~ Challenge 592 ~ Fantasy  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge 115 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: B41, N6, N4, N3, Dress: B34, B45, Leaves: BG93, BG96, BG99, Flowers:  E37, Y21, YR31, RV11, R83, Background: YG11, G12


Products 

Fantasy Fae 57

Tattered Lace, Nested Beaded Chain Circles



6 comments:

  1. Pam very pretty card design, love your choice of background papers and your most beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a wonderful job with this
    These type of stamps intimidate me lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Pam. You did a fantastic job coloring especially the skin tones. I think I would be intimidated with coloring this but you did it perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hoping to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card using this gorgeous image. Your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and beautiful colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured Pam, and a lovely card as a result. Your marbled paper is a perfect backdrop
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete