Friday, March 1, 2024

Going for the Big One

Today I'm posting with Morgan's ArtWorld Design Team as the March Challenge opens.   I hope you will join us during the month with your card entries - just click HERE, to see all the Design Team images and enter yours. 

For my project card I selected Morgan's, Sports Manbird to make the greeting card.



 

After printing, I colored the image with Copic markers and then die cut the edges with Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die.  

I  wanted to pick up the deep orange in the sunset, so I used that shade for the card base and the 'hello' die cut.  Then I pulled coordinating papers for the light blue mat behind the image and the blue plaid larger mat. 

After securing each layer on the base as shown, I added the brown twine with a small bow at the fold to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld 


 for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  

Crafty Addicts ~ Challenge 10  

World Art Wednesday ~ Week 637-638  

Simson Says Monday ~ Fur or Feathers Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat & Shorts: B23, B45, Vest: YG91, YG93, YG95, Shirt: E23, Net: E23, N4, Egret: YR23, YR27, B91, C2, N4, Water: B02, BG10, B11, BG01, BG53, Sunset:  YR65, R11, Y32, YR20, Y13


Products 




1 comment: