Saturday, March 9, 2024

Kick Back & Relax

Today I'm posting with the Polkadoodles Design Team as we open Challenge 10.  

 For my card today I've selected Horace & Boo Sleepy Pots and made a 'relaxing' card for Mother's Day Celebration in the UK.  


After printing the image and the sentiment, I used Copic markers for the coloring.  Then I used Pink & Main's Stitched Rectangle die for the edge of the completed image.

To make the split background, I used papers from  Polkadoodles, Cheers and Beers.   After securing the papers to the 6" card base, I secured the image in the center and the sentiment at the bottom right. Lastly I added a touch of Wink of Stella on the flower centers.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 273  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 12  

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 586 ~ In the Garden  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 647-638  

Passion for Markers ~ Week 729 ~ Colors of Spring  ~ Winner

Try it on Tuesday ~ March  ~ Spring 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Clay Pots: YR23, YR24, YR27, Leaves: YG97, YG95, YG67, YG63, YG61, Rocks: W4, Flowers: V94, V93, V91, R24, R14, R08, BG49, BG45, BG01, R81, R83, R84, Dog: E50, E51, E43, E42, E41, E40, E44, E30, Cat: N0, N2, N3

 

Products 




 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice coloring
    Love the sky paper xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeously cute image and beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your adorable and super cute card, Pam. So glad you joined our latest challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, that is such a cute image and a really lovely card! Great sentiment as well! Thanks for joining in with us over at Passion for Markers this week - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these kitties had fun at the party, and now that their special day is over, it is nap time. Smile. What a cute card Pam. Thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete