Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy First Easter!

A few days ago I shared Baby Olivia's half year birthday and today I'm sharing her First Easter card.  With her Momma's love for Pooh bear, most of her holiday keep sake cards feature our favorite bear as the featured character!

This one is just perfect for Baby Olivia's first year collection!



 

To make this card, I sized the image for the 5 1/2" square sized card front.   Then I layered the sentiment close to the image and printed on Neenah 110# cardstock.

After Copic coloring, I used the Quickutz Nesting Frame 8 for the die cut edges of the image and the aqua patterned paper.  I used the Simon Says Stamps Twisted Stitch borders and light pink cardstock for the stitched scalloped border under the image.    Next I secured each layer on the green base as shown.   Lastly I wrapped the peach twine around the card front to complete the design and added a blank panel inside for writing. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 709  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 192 ~ Easter/ Mother's Day  

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 253

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Pooh: E31, E33, E53, E55, Shirt: R29, R35, Bow & Ears: R14, R17, R21, Egg: BG02, B09, B13, B15 

Products 

Image ~ Disney Pooh Easter Goggle search  






7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Pam - love the image, and you have coloured and used it beautifully
    Easter Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia's mom must be so grateful for all these gorgeous cards she is collecting for Olivia
    Happy Easter to you Olivia and family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first Easter card and love the cute Pooh Bear image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute Easter card. Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great for a first Easter card. Pooh is perfect. You did a fantastic job of coloring Pooh. Thank you for sharing your cute creation with us at Krafty Chicks. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pooh (and his friends) is a wonderful character for babies! So lovable! Great colouring and layout! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so cute! Beautiful coloring too.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete