Saturday, March 23, 2024

Hey Chick!

I'm posting today with the Polkadoodles Design Team and we are focused on the upcoming Easter holiday. 

 I've selected Winnie Sugar Sprinkles and used the Big Kahuna package for all the different elements in my card.

This special card went to my great granddaughter Wren.  





This card uses a lot of digital images and digital papers.  I sized Winnie, the chick, and the eggs first and placed them  where I wanted them to be on the card front.  On the next layer,  I pulled in the digital papers from the same package, and then the two sentiments.  I printed the 'Hey Chick!' separately so I could die cut it and have the white background.

After printing, I colored all the images with Copic markers and added the google eyes to completed the card. 

If you are new to digital printing papers and layers, Polkadoodles  has a tutorial on layered cards HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 192 ~ Easter/ Mother's Day  

Cards Galore ~ March  

Creatalicious ~ March ~ Challenge 275  

CD Sunday Plus  ~ Challenge 129  

4 Seasons Challenge ~ March 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E33, E35, E37, Outfit: B02, B05, BG02, Tail: R81, R83, R85, Bow: R83, R85, Basket: E15, E19, Flowers: V15, R56, YG67, YG63, YG61, Her Flower: R56, R85, R83, Y18, Y15, Chick: Y15, Y18, Y19, YR27, Eggs: R81, R83, R85, R56, BG02, B05, B02

Products 



6 comments:

  1. This is so cute
    Love the "room" look
    Love the chick's eyes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute - I love the colours you've used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable images teamed with a fabulous background thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright colours, and adorable images
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Easter card, nicely coloured and I love those google eyes. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete