Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Whispered Into My Heart

As spring is approaching rather quickly, I ran across one more 'winter' card that I had somehow skipped over.

Some of you may recall I have one repeat customer who's wife's favorite animals are the wolves.  Images aren't abundant for a wolf or a wolf family so many times I really struggle with something appropriate for the event. 

I ran across this mother wolf with three cubs in the winter snow and it really was a perfect fit.  



I started by laying the image out to the right of my designated space to leave room for the sentiment .

After printing, I used Copic markers for all the coloring and shading. 

I selected a 6" square card base and added the dark green 'snow' dotted background mat.  Next I added a 1/8" navy liner mat behind the image and secured both to the front of the card front. 

The sentiment is computer generated then die cut and secured to the left of the completed image to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Place to Start ~ March ~ It's Hip to be Square  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 128  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 273  

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 711

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Snow: B60,  Fur: C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, N4, E50, Eyes: YR23, YG63, B23, Tree YG91, Around: B0000

Products 

Image:  Google search - free coloring page

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect image for the recipient and your colouring is great!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Pam. You should be really pleased with what you have produced.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image, and stunning use of it on this awesone card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image, which you have coloured so beautifully. I love the sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's sure to love this handsome card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus. XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shading and coloring. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Thanks so much foir playing along with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete