Friday, January 20, 2023

Wild Rose Heart

Before my message and sharing today - I wanted to first announce my Unity Stamps GIU winners from last week.  

Drum Roll...  

Becca Yahrling & Cara Malmrose!!!!

You each have won $20 credit for Unity Stamps!  Please email kelli@unitystampsco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks. In the subject line you should put 'winner from Pam's GIU week'. I know you'll have fun shopping at Unity! 

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments on the Growing in Unity postings.  I appreciate each and every one of them and hope you will continue to follow my blog.

~~~

Today I'm sharing a beautiful image from Sheepski Designs named Wild Rose Heart. This is one of the images I selected from winning the blog challenge at Lil Crafty Friends.  



It was a fun image to color with my Copic markers.  I used the Tattered Lace Beaded Chain Nesting Rectangle die for the edge of the completed image.  Then I stamped 'love of my life' from Simon Says Stamps, Love Always set.  Next I added the burgundy matting and used a standard A2 card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ January 

Beautiful Blossoms ~ Challenge 1 

Cards Galore ~ Challenge 107

Die Cut Divas ~ Valentine's Day Cards 

Give a Crafter a cookie ~ January ~ Red 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Fabulous Flowers  

Word Art Wednesday ~ 579-580 

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 70 ~ Seasons (Valentine's Season) (Top 3)

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95, Banner: RV00, Heart: R29, R37, R27, RV29, Flowers: E40, E41, E42, E43, YR23, YR27

Products 






7 comments:

  1. This card is really gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my name for the gift card to Unity ...
    As for your current card with the SheepSki Designs image - love it! Thank you again for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE that Sheepski image, and the way you have colored it! Beautiful card, Pam. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very lovely! So glad you joined our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An exquisite card Pam - the image is fabulous and your colouring gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Your creation is gorgeous and we hope to see you again next month, too! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #107.

    ReplyDelete