Sunday, January 29, 2023

Born to be Wild

Although most card makers will agree, 'Masculine cards are usually hard to make', it's a lot of fun when you find an image that is 'ugly cute', right?  

Beccy's Place has certainly provided amazing images for this type cards with her 'Funny Farm' package (from my stash). 

Meet Clarice ~ I just get tickled every time I look at her!  She was absolutely perfect for my favorite nephew's birthday card.   We're celebrating long distance to AZ today for just that occasion. 


I enjoyed her so much, that I made another several days later for another family member's birthday.  I know that both these guys got a little laugh when these arrived.



Whether your guy is turning 38 or 79, or anywhere in between... check out Beccy's Place for other great image.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Color My Heart ~ Color Dare #532 ~ Blue/Purple + One (Browns) (Sapphire Winner)

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 247 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 486  

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 254  

Little Red Wagon ~ Challenge 689 ~ Happy, Happy Birthday! 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ #102 

AAA Birthday Challenge ~ Game 45


Pam's Pearls

 


 

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of that set of stamps Pam, and beautiful cards. Love that wee cow bell charm!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha funny cards and yes totally ugly cute cow 🐄 lol
    Love the charm
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic cards Pam, and I really like the papers and cardstock you mixed them with. You did a great job with the colouring too. I'm glad your family have enjoyed receiving them, it's always nice to think someone is getting a little chuckle from something you made.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Super fun mage! Great coloring too. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! I love Clarice and you did a great job showing her off. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If that cow doesn't put a smile on someone's face I don't know what would! Darling card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards! Loving that cute charm. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee! What fun cards.

    So glad you joined us at Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Melissa, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Love the cow's expression and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe! love that moo cow, so cute. I love your coloring, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cow is too cute. Love the blue plaid background you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that image, great coloring and the plaid backgrounds are perfect for your fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, your cow is too funny :) Great card! I love the card design! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting. Valérie DT AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats such funny card..
    Thank you for joining us at AAA BIRTHDAY challenge..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun image to use.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete