Saturday, January 14, 2023

Best Wishes For Your Birthday!

There's a new week's challenge on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and the Design Team has been working on Birthday cards to share.  

For my project card, I selected 'Gift of Love, Sparkle Unicorn'. 



In addition to being a birthday card, we were required to only use these four colors. 

I selected Copics N1-N5, RV17, RV66, and Y26/Y28.

After completing the coloring and die cutting the edge, I selected two papers from the Polkadoodles Birthday Fun Craft Papers for my layout.

This is a fun layout that really shows off the colored image.  I used a 6" square card base.  The two 6" squares of paper are cut diagonally corner to corner then turned so the point is in the center of the card.  Excess is then trimmed off the outside edges and the image is added to the center.  I added the gray liner mat to mine, then secured her in the center. 

Next I added a little touch of Gold Stickles in the center of the flowers and the two hearts.  

For the final touch I added the sparkly magenta bow at the top fold.  

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on the Challenge Blog and enter your cards too! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Double D Challenges ~ Happy Birthday Challenge 

The Paper Shelter ~ Christmas Break Challenge  

Cardz4guyz ~ Challenge 313 ~ Birthday for a Child 

Di's Designs ~ Celebrate Challenge  

AAA Birthday Challenge ~ Game 45

Pam's Pearls

 

Products 

Polkadoodles, Gifts of Love, Sparkle Unicorn 


Polkadoodles, Birthday Fun Craft Papers






8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. They made you use those colors, it tuned out fantastic. So bright and cheery. Love the big ass bow!!!!!
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eye catching card design and use of colour. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting! Jane T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the image and colour challenge Pam - a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL what a cute image and your coloring is fabulous! This is sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers...fantastic!! I am a polka dot fan!! Thanks for playing along with our "birthday for a child" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G313

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Those eyelashes! Too fun. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha your unicorn is funny. I love your coloring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in our next challenges! Take care and keep crafting! Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun and colourful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete