Monday, January 16, 2023

Together Forever

My Design Teams that post twice a month,  like today for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop, make me feel like the month is going way too fast!  It seems like I just posted on the first Monday and here we are at the third Monday!  

But I'm back with an adorable Valentine card using Jan's 'Sweethearts' that was released earlier this month.  I'm loving the 50's feeling of this image and my card. 



Aren't they the cutest!  

After sizing to about 3 1/2" tall and adding the sentiment, I printed the image on 110# Neenah cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring. 

The edging was done using Gina Marie's Venetian Labels die.  This die set has lots of layers, so I was able to cut the black liner mat with the next die up in the set.

The white card base is a standard A2 size with the red polka dot cover mat added.  Then I added the image with the liner to the center of the card.  I also added 3 random hearts die cut out of the same red polka dotted paper. Lastly, I added Diamond Stickles to the foamy tops of their drinks to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Color Throwdown ~ Challenge 725 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 138 ~ Celebrations 

Avenue 613 ~ January ~ Anything Goes  

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 101 (2nd place)

 

Pam's Pearls

 









 

10 comments:

  1. This is an adorable set and it definitely has that '50's vibe. You've created an adorable card for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Mid-Month Inspiration Post.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever
    I love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the 50’s vibe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is very cute and so 50s. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ❤️❤️ image Pam and such a cute little couple here xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and vintage looking card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this Pam. The image is so cute and it's coloured in beautifully.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous Pam - like you I love the images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet card Pam. I love Jan's digital stamps.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable and beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete