Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Happiness is the New Rich ~ Growing in Unity 2023 Day Two

For Day Two, I've selected Begin Anew from the Unity Kit of the Month, March 2020.  For the sentiment, I'm using Graciellie Designs, Start Anew.  

I started this card by selecting the sentiment first.  A little backwards you might think, but sometimes the message you are sending is where your card should start. 

As you look at today's card, pause to really focus on the beautiful sentiment that Gracie has provided. Your 'Happiness' is very important and makes you rich. Having true 'Inner Peace' makes you more successful than any job or amount of money.  Your 'Health' should not be ignored, it is a true gift from God. Take care of SELF.  Wouldn't our current world be so much better if 'Kindness' was in abundance?  Being kind will always work it's way back to you. 

All of those thoughts led me to wanting to make a card with one of the Unity girls looking out the window and reflecting on something beautiful.  


I made this card mostly white with multiple layers to represent pureness.  As we start the new year, look for ways to make your life happy and healthy.  Learn to say no and to focus on the positives that will give you inner peace.  Always toss in a little kindness, it's good for your soul and enriches the other person. 




Don't forget to comment on today's blog to be in the drawing for two $20 Unity Gift Certificates. Be sure to leave your name as many comments are coming in as 'Anonymous'. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Allsorts ~ Week 710 ~ Something New 

Crafty Calendar ~ January ~ Add a Sentiment  (Top 3)

Sweet Stampin ~ January ~ New 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 284  New Beginnings 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 191 ~ Something New 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 474 ~ Stitching

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Shirt: V12, Belt: E37, Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, Hair: E41, E42, E43, Flowers: V15/V17, RV63/RV66, Y13/Y17, YG63, G43, G46, Border Inside: Flowers: V15/V17, Y13/Y17, R01/R12, B01/B04, RV63/RV66, YG63, G43, G46

 

Products 

Unity KOM 03/20 Spring & Things (or Begin Anew)

Unity Stamps - Gracielle Designs, Start Anew

Simply Stampin, Square Scalloped Frame


Tattered Lace, Beaded Chain Square

 

33 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pam! I love your little window looking out on a garden. 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love that you picked the sentiment first. We all need to take time to find that inner peace that leads to happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful. I love her looking out the window at the tulips. The sentiment is the best! Happy New Year! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a pretty and feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Something New' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and stamp! ~Kathy Hering

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, sentiment and message!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has great depth - artfully and spiritually. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, And I love that sentiment. Anyone would be lucky to get this card!
    Amber T (Forever Amber's Art)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layering and colors! Beautiful card with a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, Pam. Great sentiment and message!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and thought-proking card. Absolutely love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another wonderful card. Great coloring--I'm ready for the tulips of spring. What an inspirational sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To me, your beautiful card looks like the perfect cover to a scrapbook! I love the sentiment, the depth of the window, the layers, the tulips and of course, the pretty Angie Girl and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the design/layout!! Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous and that sentiment is amazing! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. An exquisite card Pam - love how you have used the image and presented the wonderful sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card with a lovely message. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your coloring is spot on! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops…. I’m his is Jenni Shamblin

      Delete
  20. Very sweet card!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous coloring and yes, I love the sentiment too. The card design is wonderful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and the sentiment is awesome. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in love with this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card and she is one of my favorite girls as I love growing tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely beautiful card and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautifully done. I love the white on white layers. So well done. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pam, this is so beautiful. That sentiment is really special and your colouring on that beautiful image, so gorgeous! Love this. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, I love the design Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete