Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Sail On

Today I'm sharing a sympathy card I made using Unity Stamp's Sail With No Limits, by designer Jeanie Hayes.  I love the versatility of this stamp and I've used it for several different occasions. 


After stamping the image, I used Copic markers for coloring. On this one I decided I didn't want the sentiment to cover any of the image so I cut it the same width as the trimmed image  to add at the bottom of the card design.  

Using a Kraft A2 card base, I cut the navy mat 1/8" smaller than the card front.  After securing the image towards the top of the card, I trimmed the height of the sentiment to fit in the remaining space.  To give our eyes a visual break, I added a strip of very narrow Washi Tape between the image and sentiment. This is truly a card you could make ahead and add the sentiment strip to match your need. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Place to Start ~ January Challenge  

Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge #424 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 198 

All Sorts ~ Week 711 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

 Sky: YG65, E95, Y32, Trees: YG61, YG63, YG93, G43, G46, Water: B00, B14, B93, B97, BG11, BG13, BG72, Boat: E13, E15, E19, R27, R29, R37

Products 

 

Unity Stamps, Sail With No Limits



 

7 comments:

  1. Great job on this card
    I see how you can use it for many different reasons
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp set and beautiful sympathy card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beauitfutil stamp set and you have colored and matted perfectly. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sympathy card. Many thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very tranquil scene, many thanks for joining in our AG/Winter Blues theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous Pam - love all the details you added to make it so stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful motive and coloration. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete