Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023!

We've survived another year and now 2023 has slipped in.  For some I'm sure it came in with a Bang and for others like my husband and I, we enjoyed a quiet evening here at the lake with an occasional sound of fireworks in the background. 

I'm starting the new year off with a freebie from Gerda Steiner.  I love all these little penguins dancing around in celebration!  A few look like they have been dancing a while!


It's really nice when our talented artist generously give out their images, I am grateful. 

I'm also grateful for those that follow my blog, whether it's every day or just an occasional drop in.  I hope that you gain joy from being here. 

I'm looking forward to a great year of card making.  I'll be sharing five days of Unity Stamp designs starting January 9th as part of their Growing in Unity 2023 Project.  In March and April I'll be the Guest Designer for a couple of site ~ that should be fun.  And I have at least four retreats that I'll be attending throughout the year to learn new skills and improve my current card making. It's going to be a busy year! 

Keep popping in - and thank you for all your sweet comments! 

Pam's Pearls


1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you have a wonderful year ahead Pam - may it be all that you wish it to be.
    Your card is a cutie.. love those wee penguins
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete