Friday, January 27, 2023

More Each Day

It's always fun to make a Valentine card using an image that isn't in a Valentine set.  My card today is just that.  This cute little bunny is from Whimsy Stamps Baby Animals by artist Crissy Armstrong. 


 I stamped the image on a small piece of Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring him.   Then I carefully cut out close to the lines and set him aside. 

The background is also a 'new' die - one I've had at least a year but never have used.  It's from Kat Scrappiness and is named 'Stitched Heart Tag Die Set'.  This is the larger of the two dies set package. 

I added the light pink patterned paper to the front of the card base, than added the large heart die using the red X-O paper.  Then I placed the card base in my Misti and stamped the sentiment using Versa Claire Black ink.  Lastly I added the bunny near the bottom right of the card to complete my design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Promomarker Challenge  ~ Challenge 674 ~ For A Child  (Top 5)

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 83 ~ Baby 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 561 

Corrosive Challenge ~ January 

Sweet Stampin ~ Cards for Kids 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Rabbit:  V91, V93, V95, RV000, R46, YG97, YG95

Products

Whimsy Stamps, Baby Animals


Kat Scrappiness, Stitched Heart Tag Die Set


11 comments:

  1. That is so so cute. Love the bunny
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Pam! Thanks for sharing it with us for our 'Cards For Kids' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I absolutely love your die cut background, and of course, the image is super cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Pam - love how you have used the colours and that sweet bunny image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little bunny is too cute and that heart background die is just fab! Love where you've added the sentiment and great papers too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!
    Fabulous card, perfect for my challenge. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card design! Going to add that tag die to my wish list now lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so CUTE!! I LOVE that fun die you used and the bunny is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!
    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauiful! Thanks for playing with us for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #561!

    ReplyDelete