Saturday, December 31, 2022

You Are Simply Amazing

This afternoon I'm here with the Classic Design Challenge Blog as we are opening the January challenge.  Our sponsor for this month is Conie Fong Art and we are grateful for their support.  

I've selected Penelope Poppy for my card of inspiration.



 To make this card, I started by sizing the image to about 3" tall and printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  She was a fun image to color with my Copic markers.  

I selected a layout designed by Crystal Minkler that I'd used in a Christmas card challenge.  I selected the coordinating plaid and solid peachy shades and die cut the colored image into a simple oval shape.  After all the pieces were secured, I added the brad that says 'Simply Amazing' near the right side of the image.  Lastly I tied the aqua organza bow at the fold to complete my card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 245 

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 662 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 484  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 644 ~ Week 5 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ December 6th Challenge

 Pam's Pearls

Copics:  

Flowers: R14, R22, R32, BG02, G46, Y28, Hair: E41, E42, E43, Eyes: B05, Blouse: B04, B05, R20, R21, R22, Pants: W2, W3, W4, B04, R20, R21, R22, Shoes: B06, W3, E41  

Products:  

Conie Fong Art, Penelope Polly 







2 comments:

  1. Love the way you've used the patterened paper on this beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and so beautifully coloured - love the sketch you have used to mount her, and show her off so delightfully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete