Tuesday, December 13, 2022

All is Bright

Today's Christmas card image is from Angie Blom's Digital Designs, Decking the Halls.



This is a very versatile package which has a couple of 'rows of bulbs' and then the single bulb also.  For this single light bulb design, I used the December Sketch challenge layout from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.

I colored the bulb with my Copic markers, using B60, B63, B66, B69, B79, C2, and C4.   Then I trimmed it close to the outside line.  

I used the holiday paper and navy cardstock to make the background and applied the layers to an A2 card base.  Next I secured the image in the center, and added the thin gold washi tape for the 'string'.  Lastly I added the Diamond Stickles in the center of the snowflakes to complete my design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Crafty Calendar ~ December  

52 Christmas Card Thowdown ~ December ~ Color Challenge 

Beyond the Blues ~ Challenge 75 ~ Winter Holidays 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 641, Week 2 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ Challenge 199 ~ Purple Christmas  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 573 - 574 

Angie Blom Digital Designs  ~ FB 

Build Your Stash Holiday Cards ~ December ~ Sketch

Pam's Pearls


Products 
   




 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pam - your colouring of the ornament is exquisite!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love all the blues! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete