Tuesday, December 6, 2022

The Bell Rings

Today's Christmas card is another Beccy's Place image, Silver Bell. I have to admit it feels a bit odd posting her image when it's not for a certain letter.  I so very much enjoyed her 30 days of Christmas card Challenge. 

I love this image sized large to be the focal point of my card. 



 I sized the bell to just over 3" and added one of the sentiments from the same package to the right.  After printing, I used Copic markers for coloring and then die cut the decorative edge with Gina Marie Designs Labels Two.

I cut the red mat 1/8" smaller than the A2 white card base and secured it.  Then I selected the light gray matting with coordinating multi colored dots, cut it 1/8" smaller than the red mat and secured it to the base.  

Before securing the colored image, I thought it needed something to separate the white/gray combo so I took my Copic B66 and carefully colored the edge of the fancy die cut. Then I secured it to the center to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beccy's Place ~ December Challenge

A Place to Start ~ December 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 137 ~ Christmas 

Allsorts ~ Week 705 ~ Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Bow: B63, B66, Flowers: R20, R21, Leaves: YG61, YG63, Berries: R46, Holly G82 G85, G94, Bell: C3, C5

 Products



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful festive design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the image you colored. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fabulous Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image, so beautifully coloured Pam, and you have made it into a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Pam, you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. The flowers look great in pink and I like how you've added a fine blue border around the edge of the image panel. Great die cut too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Pam! The image is perfectly colored! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete