Monday, December 5, 2022

One Sheet ~ Four Cards

 A few weekends ago, Sweet n' Sassy celebrated their birthday with a weekend full of challenges.  Today I'd like to share what I made for their Challenge #3, One Sheet Wonder hosted by Karen Decknick.

Here are the finished four cards from one sheet of stamping.



For my image I selected Snowflake Flourish, a retired stamp from Sweet N' Sassy.  Following the video, I stamped the images randomly with Blue Belle Versa Claire ink.


Next I cut the 8 1/2" x 11" paper into four panels, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" to make the card fronts.

I used sentiments from Sweet N' Sassy's, Be Encouraged, fitting them randomly in the middle of the beautiful snowflakes.

I used different dies all from Gina Marie Designs on each stamped card front, then secured each to the front of dark blue card bases.  I tied an organza ribbon at the fold of each and added a cross charm on the oval cut design.  Lastly I added the journaling box inside each card to complete the designs.  What a great video and technique to make several cards in the time it takes to make one. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 


6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty. I love anything with snowflakes. Thanks for joining our Winter challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flourishes on these pretty cards. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card in the shades of blue, many thanks for joining in with our December theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One sheet wonders are so much fun! I like that you made your own paper with your stamps.
    Thank you for sharing your cards with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty stamp, I love the creative way you cut and then die cut the 4 panels to give them all a unique look. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete