Saturday, December 10, 2022

Even Gnomes Seek Him

Today I'm sharing Polkadoodles Gnome Lantern/Candle Light from the Gnome Festive Fun Collection. 



To make this card, I sized the gnome to just under 4" and  printed the image on 110# Neenah cardstock. I added the sentiment from Your Next Stamp, Adore Him and then began the fun part.   

Copic coloring is my "Joy" and this image was a lot of fun to color in these bright and bold colors.  've listed them below for your reference. 

I matched the completed image with the light blue snowflake paper and then used Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Square dies for the edges.  Then I secured the background mat and image to the top fold 5" card base.  I elected not to add a ribbon for this card as with many of mine.  Storage is a lot easier without ribbons and of course I can always add one before mailing.  

This is a great image that works up quickly and if you enjoy SVG's, it also comes with that file included in the purchase.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

As You Like It ~ Challenge 12 ~ Christmas 

CRAFT ~ Challenge 661 ~ Christmas The Last Stretch 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 641 ~ Week 2 

Moving Along With the Times ~ Challenge 149 ~ Christmas  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 573-574 

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 248 ~ Christmas, Non-Traditional Colors 


Pam's Pearls

 Products








5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fab colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pam - I love the sentiment you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love gnomes. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtige creatie, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela, you never contacted us on craftchallenge at yahoo dot co dot uk to allow us to contact you regarding the GDT. If you would like to join us, please contact us by email. Thank you.
    Jo.

    ReplyDelete