Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas Duo

For my Christmas card sharing today, here is one I made using Di's Design, Christmas Duo.



After sizing the image to just under 4" wide and printing it on Neenah 110# cardstock, I colored this cute duo with my Copic markers.  I used a generic stitched oval die  and matched them up with the light blue striped background paper.  I also pulled the Merry Christmas strip from my bits and pieces box. 

I made the card base with a dark blue piece of cardstock and after folding, I cut it down to 6" x 5 1/2".  Then it was time for the layers, starting with the light blue striped paper, then the completed image and lastly the paper foiled horizontal strip to complete the card design. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Di's Digis Designs ~ Winter Holidays

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 238 ~ Tis the Season 

Fab N' Funky ~ Challenge 563 ~ Last Minute Christmas 

Through the Craft Room Door ~ Dec 6th Challenge 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Snowman:  N2, N4, N6, B21, B24, G40, G43, R14, R29, YR12, YR16, B60, Reindeer: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, N4, R20, R14, R29, B24, Lights: N4, Y11, Y15, R14, BV02, YR12, G07, RV02, B21, Bird: B21, YR12

 

Products 

Di's Digital Designs, Christmas Duo


 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute duo, Pam, and you have coloured them beautifully. Love the way you have mounted them too.
    Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete