Saturday, December 3, 2022

Winter Wedding Step Card

This week's challenge for the Polkadoodles Design Team was an Elegant Winter Wedding Step Card.  

There is a great Polkadoodles couple image called 'Bride & Groom (PDwp9002) as well as you could purchase them separately (Bride PDwp9001/The Bridegroom PDwp9016).  

For my card, I wanted my bride to be Winnie Fairytale Dreamer as I love her crown and tiny pink roses on her gown. Since I already had the Bride & Groom couple digi, I simply fussy cut him away from the bride



I colored each image with my Copic markers and fussy cut around them.  

I also printed a half page of the wedding car paper from Polkadoodles Love & Kisses digital paper.

I cut my center step card from coordinating blue cardstock, using my Silhouette.  I used the wedding car paper to cut the background rectangle and added it to the center panel.  

Next I secured the bride to the front right and then the groom to the front left, making sure their hands joined.  Then I secured the double flower lace pieces to the front strip of the card and the two vertical strips of the step.

The last step (always last) was adding the Stickles.  For the bride's crown and the dots on her dress, I used Platinum Stickles and for the roses I used Cherry Ice Stickles.  Then I carefully put it aside to dry overnight.

Don't forget to check out all the Design Team's work today on the Challenge Blog. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beyond the Blues ~ Challenge 75  Winter Holiday 

Secret Stamper ~ Challenge 46 ~ AG with Creative/Funfold 

Time Out ~ Challenge 228 ~ Winter or Holiday Season 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 536 ~ Winter Celebrations 

Through the Craft Room Door ~ Challenge Nov 22nd  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Groom: Hat & Shoes: C4, C6, C8 B93, B95, Suit: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Bride: Gown: RV10, G21, Y26, Crown: Y26 Hair: E41, E42, E43

 

Products





Alternate Images Available:











 

5 comments:

  1. Pam a real sweet heart of a card, super stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful fun fold wedding card! I just love how perfectly your coloring is! Perfectly done. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, creative and endearing card, Pam. I just love it all. Thanks for joining our Festive Colours Challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck on your entry. Have a happy day. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela, your creation is amazing. I can't believe what you did with the Stickles! Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a STUNNING winter wedding card!! I also adore Polkadoodles images! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete