Monday, December 26, 2022

Keep Calm and Jingle On

With another Christmas celebration in the books, Santa's headed back to the North Pole.  I heard he's switched his sleigh to a cheaper gas model Harley Special Edition!

He's spreading his Ho, Ho, Ho as he reminds us to Keep Calm and Jingle On through the new year! 



I've cased this card from the November 16th posting on Dr. Digi's House of Stamps by DT member Tamera.



For my card I used paper from a galaxy 12 x 12 pad for the background.  Santa is colored with Copic markers and hand cut closely, leaving a tiny edge which I colored very lightly to blend with the background.  I used a cloud maker edge die to make the stitched clouds across the bottom of the card. After stamping the sentiment on the clouds, I used Quick Quotes, Purple Passion chalking ink to lightly highlight the top edge.

After securing the background paper to the 6" square card base, I added the cloud across the bottom, leaving the top edge 'loose'.  I tucked the wheels of the Harley behind he clouds as I secured it to the card base.   Lastly, I added the 'Ho, Ho, Ho' sentiment across the sky to complete my version of this design. 

Keep the joy of the season with you and 'jingle on' into the new year! 

Thank you for stopping by today and every day  to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

613 Avenue ~ December ~ Up in the Sky 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 196  

Crafty Calendar ~ December  

Di's Digital Designs ~ Any Winter Holiday  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 483 ~ Tis the Season 

Crafty Chicks ~ Challenge 643 ~ Week $ 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 149 ~ December

 Note:  I'll be taking a few days of this week.  See you back here on December 31st. 

Pam's Pearls

Products


Reference to Tamera's DT posting Nov. 16, 2022

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=495815179247523&set=a.443183001177408 


6 comments:

  1. Great card! Did you fussy cut that image out??!! Wow, you did great! I wouldn’t be able to unfold my hand until February if I had done that! Hahaha well done! This is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully coloured image against a great background - well done Pam, this is a really fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do love a Santa who rides a motorcycle! Thank you for entering the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Karen, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun holiday card. Your background paper was a perfect choice! Thanks for playing with us at the Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge 😊
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Great CASE.

    So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete