Friday, December 16, 2022

Holly Topiary

On the Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team, I have been joining the other teams in the weekly posting, mostly because I just love the images the sponsors are providing.  

But today is 'my' team's turn and Pattie G's Designs is our sponsor.  I selected the Holiday Topiary.  I think the Holly and Berries are just perfect for the Christmas Season!





I sized the digital image to just over 3" tall.  After printing on 110# Neenah Cardstock, I used my Copic markers for completing the design for this card.  

I used Gina Marie Designs Oval Lace die for the decorative edge.  This is my favorite oval shaped die ever.  It just speaks "Elegant!"

I love how the swirl patterned background matting picks up on the shades used in the pot, perfectly.  The two layers are mounted on a Kraft A2 sized card base to complete this card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 248 ~ Tis the Season 

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 485 ~ Holly & Ivy

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 284  Christmas  

Crafty Calendar ~ December

Pam's Pearls

 Copics 

Tree: YG61, YG63, YG93, G40, G43, G46, G82, G94, Trunk: E31, E25, Berries: R37, Ribbon: R35, R37, Pot: YR23, YR24, YR27, Shadow: W3, Around image: G000


Products 



Pattie G. Holly Topiary

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely and unusual image. It looks so pretty on the oval die cut. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A holly topiary...sweet...perfect for our Holly & Ivy challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Your coloring of this tree is fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!! #SOS485

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, just popping by - with my Crafty Calendar Challenge DT hat on - to say thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar with this fabulous card! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam this turned out fabulous! I agree the background swirls and the clay pot match perfectly. Nicely done! Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Jana~DT

    ReplyDelete