Friday, December 9, 2022

Never Stop Believing...

Today I'm posting with Team A of the Colour Crazy Challenge blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Mirtillamente Craft Shop.  I've selected their 'Santa Ops' image for my card. 



 

After sizing the image for an A2 card, I used Copic markers for coloring.  I used a 'Bottle' on my desk to lightly trace a circle in the top left corner for the full moon and a horizontal line for the roof edge. 

Next I colored in the moon using Copics Y11, Y15, Y18, W3, and C02.  Then I used Distressed Oxide Midnight Blue Quick Quotes and a finger dauber to lightly color the night time background. I used a white gel pen to randomly add the snowflakes into the sky.  I used Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the decorative edge.

For the A2 card base, I covered it first with black swiss dotted paper, then added the colored image.  I slipped the card into my Misti and stamped the sentiment.  Lastly, I added Diamond  Stickles to Santa's fur and on the snow at the chimney and roofline.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges

ABC Challenge ~ W and X ~ Xtra Special "Santa" 

The Paper Funday Challenge ~ Challenge 48  

The Holly and The Ivy Challenge ~ November 

Through the Craft Room Door ~ Dec 6th Challenge 

Christmas All Year 'Round ~ December ~ Waiting on Santa 

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge ~ November


Pam's Pearls


Products








4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Pam - a great image, and i love how you have used it on this gorgeous card. Your moon is stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Santa, he must have had too many cookies at the last house he stopped at! LOL This card is great, and I love your coloring of the image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas for our X for Xtra Special challenge, and good luck :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Súper fun and beautiful card 🤩💐 happy day ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so fun! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday
    The Inspiration Station
    **starting 15 January - Beautiful Blossoms

    ReplyDelete