Thursday, December 22, 2022

Merry and Bright!

Here we are, just a few days before Christmas 2022!  Gifts are still being purchased and wrapped, the cooking has begun, and the last minute decorations are being placed around our homes as we prepare for family and friends this weekend. 

Thinking about how festive all the homes must be made me think of these two cards that I recently sent out.  Although similar they are different for sure.  I see Merry and Bright when I look at them!  

For these, I used Angie Blom Digital Design 's 'Decking the Halls' and Copic coloring. 



This one has the center bling added along with a thin stripe of washi tape at the top and bottom of the design. 

And the one below has the bright aqua with silver background paper.  The bulbs are also covered with clear Wink of Stella.


Either way the design is colored and put together into the cards, this is a fun design to color and makes a great showing of your creations.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 145

Winter Wonderland ~ End of Year Challenge 

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge 130 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bulbs ~ Yellow: Y15/Y18, Green: G12/G14, Pink: R81/R85, Blue: B02/B05, Red: R17/ R46, Purple: BV02/B13, Aqua: BG72/BG75, Orange: YR12/YR16, Metal Tops: C2/C4

 

Products





 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colourful cards Pam - as you say, the same, but different
    Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card, thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy challenge.

    ReplyDelete