Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christ the Lord

And it came to pass...The Christ Child was born...



 Wishing you the blessings and grace that only God can provide, today and every day. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 575-576 

The Holly and the Ivy ~ Challenge 130 ~ Christmas 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 284 ~ Christmas 

Peace on Earth ~ Challenge 30


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Manger:E70, E71, E74, Straw: YG21, YG23, YG24, YG27, Wrap: B91, B93, B95, Star: Y18, Around the words: E21

Products 



6 comments:

  1. Pam I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this and love the nativity baby Jesus... gorgeous background paper..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite, Pam. I trust you had a blessed Christmas, and I look forward to seeing your inspirating work in 2023
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart! I love this, Pam. That image is so sweet, the patterned paper is perfect, and I love the layout. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card in our challenge, and please Blog Hop/comment so that you'll be entered to win all the awesome prizes. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring of the image and great choice of background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Thanks for joining in again at Dream Valley Challenges.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Pam and the true joy of Christmas! Blessings!!❤️

    ReplyDelete